woensdag 14 november 2007

... Pure emotions

... if you ever have the chance to see this movie ... please do ! The director Suzanne Bier is one of the heirs of the dogma-gang (see Lars von Trier), and I always wanted too see her dogma-movie called 'Open Hearts'. I still didn't see 'Open Hearts', but yesterday I saw one of her most recent movies called 'After the Wedding' and I'm still impressed. Maybe it's because of the camerawork (lots of close-ups and strange camerapositions ... dogma?), maybe it's because of the story (quite unexpected changes in the plot ...) which was made together with Anders Thomas Jensen ('Adams Apples', 'Wilbur wants to kill himself' ...) or maybe it's because of the actors (... pure emotions!) ... fact is it's one of the best movies i've seen recently, and I hope it will be playing in some cinema's over here ...



meer info hier

Geen opmerkingen: